Dear Avondale Residents –
Today begins our four day Avondale “Meals-On-Wheels” food donation drive. Donors can drive up to Mollie/Ron Cardamone’s home on 1116 Yale Ave. on their shell driveway and place their contributions on a table concealed directly behind the little wooden fence in the carport…there’s no need to come to the door or to notify them….just place your items there and go! Donating via a check in an envelope can also be left there.
This is Avondale’s opportunity to assist others that are in need during this very difficult time. Let’s make Avondale proud!
Note: There is also a need for personal items (for example, toilet paper, Kleenex, mouthwash, cleaning supplies). Also other non personable such as cans of food (vegetables, black beans etc)
- Cheese and crackers packaged (Lance, Frito Lay, etc.)
- Crackers – saltines or otherwise
- Easy-open fruit cups and applesauce cups
- Ensure powdered or bottled (no cans please)
- Gatorade Zero
- Graham crackers
- Healthy nutritional bars
- No-sugar-added pouches of apple juice
- Peanut butter
- Peanut butter and crackers (Lance, Frito Lay, etc.)
- Pouches of Vienna sausages or shelf stable meat products (tuna)
- Puddings and Jello cups
- Raisins (small individual boxes)
- Vanilla wafers
- Water (Six or eight pack)
Thanks in advance for your contributions!