Garney has about 140 feet of 8-inch sewer pipe to install on Pomelo Ave, once installed the gravity sewer pipe on this project will be complete. They should wrap up the sewer by the end of next week. Then they will run the reclaimed water main down Pomelo Ave, make the final connections on the water mains on Pomelo Ave / Pomelo Place, and connect the new storm pipe to the existing outfall to Hudson Bayou.
Demolition of Lift Station 7 is under way. Restoration of Alta Vista Street is also under way. The paving subcontractor is scheduled to pave the first lift of asphalt of Alta Vista Street on Thursday 6/24. Curb and driveway restoration on Alta Vista will continue.
Work Completed In Last 2 Weeks:
- Osprey Ave paved and open to traffic.
- Continue 8-inch sewer on Pomelo Ave.
- Alta Vista Street restoration.
- Start LS7 Demolition.
Work Scheduled for Next 2 Weeks:
- 8-inch sewer to bayou and set manhole
- Run reclaimed line down Pomelo Ave
- Pave Alta Vista (Osprey to Pomelo) and continue restoration
- Begin Pomelo Ave intersection restoration
- Continue LS7 Demolition.